Saturday, December 20, 2008

She rolled over!

Alexandra surprised mom and dad today with rolling over! We were folding her laundry, and she was in her crib. I decided to lay her on her tummy, so she could play with her toys better. As soon as I turned her over, she decided to roll over on her back! It was so cute! Of course, I placed her on her tummy a few more times, just to watch her roll. She had this great big smile on her face every time she rolled over! Wow, she will be 4 months in a few days and it is amazing how exciting these milestones are for a parent to experience! Stay tuned for her next milestone.....

I was able to capture a quick video of her rolling:





She is playing in her crib!



Here is a picture from one of her many trips to the mall!



No comments: