Friday, October 24, 2008

2 months!!!!

When I was pregnant with Alexandra I recall many comments that went something like this, "Enjoy every minute when they are this little because they grow so fast!" Every morning I swear she looks like she has grew. I am so glad she is growing and so healthy, but wow does it go by so fast! I can also tell because I constantly am buying more clothes. I think we will be able to donate lots of baby clothes that have only been worn once! She is starting to lift her head up and look around her world! She loves staring at the lights and ceiling fans. She also is amazed by faces and starting to bat with her arms at her toys. She has been spending lots of time at Bosco's Biscuits (grandma's store). She does great there and gets to see lots of new faces and stare at the fans :). I go back to work in three weeks, so these next weeks will be very special to us! Enjoy some of these pictures of her:









No comments: