Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Alexandra had a fun filled busy Halloween! She started her day with attending a lunch party at my work! She got lots of love there! Then, we went to grandma's store for her dog Halloween party. Alexandra got to see her grandma dressed up as a cat. She also got to meet my favorite three boston terriers who were dressed up too! She slept the whole car ride home! On Saturday, Alexandra also went to another Halloween party during the evening! I think she is exhausted and is going to sleep for a few days! Next year, she will be able to actually go trick or treating and I am excited to take her! I also can not wait to get her a real costume next year! decided not to dress her up because many of the costumes for infants are very warm and it is still 90 degress in Arizona! Instead, we found a cute halloween onesie and matching pants!


Here are some pictures from the Halloween party at Bosco's Biscuits(grandma's store:www.boscosbiscuits.com)


1 comment:

Kristin said...

awww she looked so cute in her Halloween outfit! Good idea not putting her in a costume! I think Makenzie was sweating in her pumpkin costume and it was only like 60 degrees here!